Mercury designs custom frequency converters ranging from 500 KHz to 60 GHz. Performance is optimized to meet or exceed customer specifications by utilizing and combining assorted technologies (e.g., MMIC-based mixers, switches, amplifiers, attenuators, hybrid designs).
Our in-house filter design experience and capability, combined with our MFA line, lets us offer the highest performance at a competitive price. Applications range from simple up and down converters for commercial applications to highly integrated subsystems for military programs.
● Low noise figure
● High IP3
● Integral pre-selectors utilizing edge-coupled filters, suspended substrates, Interdigital and lumped elements
● AGC (digital and analog attenuators)
● Frequency equalization/custom gain slope
● Integrated frequency multipliers
● Integrated PLL's (fixed and swept frequency)
● BIT circuitry
● RF-to-baseband conversion capabilities