Integrated Microwave Assemblies
Mercury’s RF and microwave switching capability includes both PIN diode and GaAs MMIC switches with integral drivers. Performance is optimized to cover the 0.5 to 26 GHz range, with extended frequency coverage available. Specific diode selection allows Mercury to tailor the design to your specific requirements, generally resulting in lower loss and higher isolation performance.
Our extensive switching capability forms the core of our Integrated Microwave Assemblies (IMAs). These products are custom-based designs for mission-specific applications. The assemblies typically consist of the integration of switches and switch matrices, amplifiers, digital/variable attenuators, filters, gain equalizers, BIT circuitry, oscillators, and other RF and microwave functions.
Intergrated Microwave Assemblies
● High-density packaging and hermetic sealing
Microwave Control Components
● Ability to achieve fast switching times (<20 ns) with ASIC driver
● Extremely low switching noise for demanding applications
● Multi-octave, full access N x M configurations for maximum flexibility
● All-switch based matrices for very high port to port isolation
● Mechanical configurations include traditional orthogonal mounting of modules